If you would like to release stress and tension from your daily life and be able to see life in a more loving way, then these sessions are for you.
In short, these one-to-one life personalized coaching sessions can help you in:
- First and foremost, getting rid of old negative thoughts and believes that are blocking your way.
- Getting rid of negative emotions.
- Also, learning tools and techniques to release stress and tension.
- Learning how to deal with daily life challenges in a more healthy way.
- Discovering what is really holding you back from living life to its fullest.
- Learning how to really love yourself (this is the first step towards happiness and success.)
- Boosting your self-esteem and seeing yourself as deserving the best.
- Learning more about the law of attraction and how to attract what you want.
- Furthermore, discovering how to thrive in all areas of your life:
- Live in harmony with yourself and your loved ones.
- Attract the right partner and the right people into your life.
- Have a thriving business/career and thrive in your current job.
- Learn how to attract financial abundance into your life.
Whatever it is that you need to let go of, and no matter how big its impact is on your life right now, just remember that “It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.”
Repeat with me:
I am willing to release all what I no longer need.
“Thoughts have no power over me anymore. I am the power in my world. I flow with the changes taking place in my life as best I can. I approve of myself and the way I am changing.
I am doing the best I can. Each day gets easier. I rejoice that I am in the rhythm and flow of my ever-changing life.
Today is a wonderful day.
I choose to make it so.
All is well in my world.”
~ Louise Hay
Before and during my training in the U.K., I’ve worked with many coaches who helped on my path.
Now, it’s my turn to help others live their life to its fullest. I know that the power is within us and everyone can heal their own life. In fact, all we need is just to be willing to grow and to change.
Usually, when a client contacts me, we first chat a bit and talk about the reasons why they are interested in life coaching. Then, we talk about what do they want to achieve through our sessions. Last, I explain how do I work and how can I help them.
Finally, we put together a personalized plan. And as its name reveals, in life coaching sessions, we look at all areas of life since many issues are related to others.